Wichita Pharmacy Technician
Wichita Technical Institute is now enrolling students desiring to become Pharmacy Technician specialists!
Are you still trying to figure out exactly what it is you’d like to do with your life? Or, are you already training at WTI and wondering if you made the right decision? Making choices about your future is no simple task, but that’s exactly why we’re here – to guide you along the way! If there are still some question marks, here are a few good reasons why you should consider beginning (or continuing) the Pharmacy Technician program at WTI!
Our pharmacy tech training is a 36 week program designed to prepare graduates for an entry-level position in the field of Pharmacopeia as a Pharmacist assistant.
After completing the Pharmacy Technician Program at WTI the student will be eligible to schedule and take the PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination.
After passing the PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination, the student will be eligible to register with the state of choice and accept employment opportunities, which could encompass proprietary, hospital inpatient/outpatient and retail organizational pharmacies within the national base of the United States.
Pharmacy Technician classes from Wichita Technical Institute are now enrolling for students in Wichita, Kansas and the surrounding areas of:
- El Dorado compounding specialist training
- Wellington pharmacy technician degree
- Winfield pharmacy technician training
- Newton pharmacy technician program
- Hutchinson compounding specialist training program
- Sedgwick pharmacy technician education
- Derby pharmacy tech course
- Butler County compounding specialist classes
- Sedgwick County pharmacy tech specialist programs
- Kingman County pharmacy technician career
- Sumner County pharmacy technician classes
- Reno County compounding specialist program
- Harvey County pharmacy technician training
- Harper County pharmacy tech education
Wichita Pharmacy Technician Classes
- HVAC Training
- Computer Technology and Network Administration
- Integrated Electronics Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
Start your career training and become a pharmacy technician today! Call Wichita Technical Institute today! 316.943.2241